Friday, August 3, 2007

First Attempt Business Presentation

Recently, I attended a full 2-days internet marketing coaching seminar conducted by E1net. It was a very useful seminar for me whom are very fresh and new to this industry. The information and tips provided during the daily 9:00 am to 9:00 pm had leaded me to a steering start.

On the first day, we had a group contest. There are four members in a group and we are required to apply what have been taught for the day. We are given one hour to work out a business plan for presentation. So, we had to think fast and came out with different business ideas like selling jewelry, gift, ebook or health supplements.

Gosh, I was being chosen as the group leader to do the 5 minutes presentation. Being my first time, I was nervous and quite pressure to be the first one to present. On the other hand to think positively, I will be more terrified if other groups did a good one.

So our group decided to present the unique business plan of Easy Pha-max Center. I started with the title as The Largest eHerb Center and the business description as the forefront of biotechnology industries offering healthcare supplements. As I was presenting half way through, suddenly the bell ring and I only left one minute. It was like freak, what I should do now. Anyhow, I managed to complete the whole presentation.

On the second day, the contest result was announced. Hooray, our group was nominated First. It was real cash reward.

No comments: