Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Traffic not smooth and easy

The bulan Ramadan is a holy month for all Muslim. They are required to observe a daylight fast for the whole month.

Within the vicinity of a food bazaar, the traffic will build up after 5:30 pm where everyone will be heading back home to break fast with their family. Wishing all the Muslim friends, "Selamat Berpuasa".

As usual I was driving back home but today I offer a ride to my colleague to PJ Hilton. The road is cleared in front of my office and after the Sin Chew Jit Poh roundabout. There is no turning back when I reached Section 14. Traffic was like bumper to bumper. Gosh, what can I do but to remain patient and listen to my favourite Light and Easy.

Then I saw two taxis with the “Easy Pha-max I Believe” sticker on the back. It went zig zag in front of me. I reached for my handphone to catch a snapshot but oops, battery was flat. It took me 40 minutes to reach my destination.

Anyway, I had some shots here too. This is how the sticker looks like. It blends perfectly on the red and white taxi.


WOW, this is a very innovative and creative free mobile advertisement. The car was parked at the PGRM parking lot. Do you know who is the car owner?


An intensive brand building campaign has been launched to establish Easy Pha-max as the Global Largest Online eHerbs Center. Did you see the bus advertisement and cars with the sticker? Your car could be spotted and the public could participate and win weekly prizes.

Beside seeing, you could also hear. Sound familiar with this music. It normally jingles at TV prime hours as well as radio 98.8. I am sure you will have heard it before over the TV and radio.

All business partners are very supportive to this campaign.

No comments: